20 March 2017

I am Woman! Hear me Roar?

Helen Reddy I am not.  So, roaring may be in doubt.

The Connecticut Chapter of Professional Women in Construction continues to offer timely and thought-provoking programs, and their carefully prepared dinner meetings are legitimate destinations for people in our related businesses.  Each year, certain themes are repeated to intentionally mark the trends we make an effort to follow; and, for good reason, interest is high.

On the evening of Tuesday April 4th, the traditionally well-attended "Meet the Construction Chiefs!" will be repeated; and once again, it will be my privilege to moderate this discussion by 7 outstanding leaders.  You can see the PWC flyer for the event at http://www.pwcusa.org/chapter-specific/CT01/events/680414793.pdf.  There, you will find a link to the registration form; or go straight to 
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07edu6vmq8fcd0931e&llr=wahybieab.

If you've been before, you know what it's like.  But if this is new, let me reassure you.  The group openly welcomes newcomers and visitors, and likes to have both men and women in attendance - my impression is that the split is often 50/50.  Even while at the podium, I have always learned something.  If you're anywhere nearby on that evening, please come and join us.

See you there!


No comments: